Author: Aditya Kaicker
Aditya Kaicker is an experienced co-founder with Breathe Well-being. Aditya has a well-established 10 years experience in the health wellness and fitness industry. Aditya’s major expertise is in software development, consulting, C#, project management, as well as testing. Aditya is a strong entrepreneur skilled with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) focused in Computer Engineering from UCLA.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Computer Engineering, UCLA, 2006
Sep 2015 – Present, CPO and Co-Founder and an ACE Certified Coach at Breathe Well-being, Gurugram
Aug 2013 – Apr 2015, Consultant Analyst at PA Consulting Group, Greater New York City Area
- Breathe Well-being offers a well-researched digital platform. This program guides people suffering from Type 2 Diabetes.
- There is a well-programmed mobile app that aids people to manage, prevent, and reverse their Type-2 Diabetes. The company’s app or digital platform keeps its users occupied while motivating and creating awareness about the disease. And company’s health experts assist users to formulate the required modifications in their diet or daily routine.
- Breathe Well-being continues to create a revolutionary change in the healthcare industry.
May 2012 – Jan 2013, Business Development at adMarketplace, Greater New York City Area
- An employee-owned firm of over 2,500 people, working with business and governments worldwide through offices in North America, Europe, the Nordics, the Gulf and Asia Pacific.
- Expertise in a wide range of industries and driving specialists from the whole firm to ensure an appropriate team. Specializations in energy, financial services, manufacturing, government and public services, life sciences and healthcare, transport and logistics, defense and security, as well as telecommunications.
Aug 2010 – Mar 2012, Consulting Analyst at Accenture, Greater New York City Area
- adMarketplace is an advertisement firm providing pay-per-click to performance marketers from traffic sources outside of the chief search engines.
- adMarketplace also proposes a managed service to large marketers and a self-serve option for advertisers of all sizes.
Jun 2008 – Aug 2008, Network Engineering Intern at Verizon, Greater Los Angeles Area
- Macro Analysis of more than 1,300 applications for the leading beverages manufacturing company.
- Application Estimation of more than 6,700 applications for a leading chemical manufacturing company.
- Program Management Office support for project at a leading financial services corporation.
- Mainframe operations support at a leading department stores company in the Application Mapping team.
- Managed initiative for transformation of Accenture’s APO (Application Portfolio Optimization) group internal website.
- Coordinated MDU Engineering Tracking Systems (METS) project, utilized Visual Studio 2008 for C# programming (.NET).
- Assisted lead programmer by building and testing several functions using C# as per the project design.
- Formulated SQL queries to automate data acquire from weekly team trackers, saving several hours daily.
We have some exciting news to share – Breathe Well-being has been backed by Y Combinator for the Winter 2020 batch! My co-founder Rohan and I are currently going through the program in Mountain View, California and preparing for the upcoming Online Demo Day. We’re going to be applying the mentorship and connections received during YC to further …