Author: Sidharth Bawa
9+ Years as Devoted Professional with Proven Experience of Diabetes Care, Elderly Care, Emergency Care Along with Experience In Man Management In Various High End Projects. Organized and experienced in successfully managing medical offices. Dedicated to maintaining excellent patient care through meticulous scheduling and careful charting. Eager to improve health and financial outcomes by tirelessly addressing patient concerns and relentlessly monitoring accounts receivable.
- CCEBDM (Dip. in Diabetes Management) from Public Health Foundation of India) 2015-16
- MBBS, Norman Bethune Medical College, Jilin University PR China, 2005 to 2011.
- Passed FMGE in 2011
- MCI Registration Number MCI/12-42405
- DMC Registration Number DMC/R/12984
Head- Clinical Excellence at HEALTHCARE at HOME
Clinical Administrator – EMOHA Elder care, Gurugram From Feb 2020 to Jan 2021
- Responsible for Patient management, Family empowerment, treating doctor coordination and patient retention.
- New clinical product development
- Revenue generation
- Leading Center Based care facility
General Physician & Medical Director CRIBS HOSPITAL From July 2019 to Jan 2020
- Leading the clinical team of Doctors, Physiotherapists & Nutritionists to provide holistic care to elderly individuals.
- Developing Outcome based Clinical protocol for acute and chronic medical conditions. Creating Care plans for home health care.
- Managing emergencies with On-field team of paramedics.
- Reviewing patient medical history and referral notes from other medical practitioners to understand health problems and suggest/implement appropriate medical regimen to facilitate movement for daily activities.
- Evaluated effectiveness of treatment plans and implemented modifications.
Supervised and coordinated work of physiotherapists, nurses and nutritionists. Communicating with primary specialist.
General Physician and Founder, KS Polyclinic/Diabetes Management Centre From
- Thoroughly examined patients and elicited medical history data to use in assessing health and identifying conditions.
- Conferred with specialists to obtain expertise on patient conditions and referred individuals in need of additional care.
- Identified serious conditions, emergency situations and corrected.
- Maintaining rosters of medical staff.
- Ensuring adequate staff at all times.
- Ensuring all facilities up and running at all times.
- Coordinating with specialists for better inter-department work efficacy.
May 2018 to June 2019
Clinical Affairs Manager at HealthCare at Home From April 2016 to March 2018
- Invested and started own set-up.
- OPD and Day care center providing medical care with special focus on Comprehensive Diabetes Management.
- Practiced as GP and diabetes specialist.
Senior Resident Officer at Fortis C-DOC Hospital From April 2015 to March 2016
- Project Manager of Pharmaceutical patient support program for Novartis- Leading a team of 70+ members consisting of Nurses and patient counsellors. Pan India project.
- Diabee (Diabetes management program) - Leading the project on Comprehensive diabetes care. Team consisting of Nutritionist and sales personal.
- ICU setup at home
- Chemotherapy at home
- Post-surgical care at home
- Various high end pharmaceutical projects management.
- Facilitate hiring of qualified Nurses and Counsellors by interview applicants and making recommendations for employment.
- Developed, implemented, revised, and evaluated policies and procedures.
- Oversaw overall operation of nursing services and patient care, including financial management, quality assurance, patient care, safety protocols and risk management, quality index scores and facility maintenance.
Head Emergency Centre Physician at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute From March 2014 to March 2015
- Senior Resident working with Dr Anoop Misra’s Diabetology center taking care of OPD & IPD patients of Diabetes.
Emergency Response Centre Physician at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute From March 2012 to Feb 2014
- Responsible for cardiac emergencies and house calls
- Managing Doctors rosters and availability.
- Quality care assurance.
- OMD (online medical direction), taking and analysing patient’s condition on phone. Maintaining PCR (patient care records).
- Training in ICU Department.
- Skilled in operating IVENT 101 ventilator and most of ICU devices (infusion pumps, TPI devices etc)
- House ACLS ambulance calls.
- Pre-employment interview of EMTs.
- Interaction with EMTs during training
Last updated on October 23rd, 2023Living with diabetes requires careful attention to dietary choices. What you eat as part of the special diet of food for diabetic patients can significantly impact the blood sugar levels as well as overall health. In this article, we will explore the best foods for diabetic patients, provide a food chart, …