Author: Dr. Mohammad Suleman, Consultant Diabetologist
Dr Mohammad Suleman Hussain is the Consultant Diabetologist at Idea Clinics, Dilsukhnagar in Hyderabad. He also runs self-owned clinics, Elements Diabetes Clinic at Malakpet and Chanchalguda, Hyderabad where he frequently organizes various Diabetes Screening and awareness programs. Dr Mohammad has experience of about 9 years in the field of Diabetes and has vast experience in treating both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes patients. His areas of interest include Diabetes, Obesity and Thyroid Disorders. He aspires to come out with a service that provides quality and affordability to the people in need. He prefers working hard, working under pressure and under a competitive environment. He is open to reciprocal learning and receptive to professional discussion. Dr Mohammad has been certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), basic surgical skills, and has an advanced certification in Clinical Diabetology, Harvard Medical School, United States.
- PG Diploma in Endocrinology and Diabetology, Queen Mary University, London, UK, 2017
- M.B.B.S, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, NTR University of Health Sciences, 2009
- Advanced Certification in Clinical Diabetology, Harvard Medical University, USA, 2015
- Diploma Course in the Management of Diabetes, Medvarsity Apollo University, Hyderabad, 2014
- Intermediate, Kakatiya Jr. College, S.R.Nagar, Hyderabad, 2000
- SSC, Don Bosco Public School, Karimnagar, 1998
- 1 December 2017 till present, Consultant Physician, Diabetologist & Thyroid Specialist, Institute Of Diabetes, Endocrinology & Adiposity (IDEA Clinics), Dilsukhnagar
- 5 January 2015 till present, Consultant Physician, Diabetologist & Thyroid Specialist, Dr Suleman’s Elements Smart Diabetes Clinics, Malakpet & Chanchalguda (Self Owned)
- 1 February 2017 – 30 November 2017, Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Koya Diabetes Care Clinic, Jubilee Hills
- 2 May 2015 – 31 January 2017, Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Diabetacare Diabetes Clinic, Jubillee Hills
- 7 March 2014 - 31 January 2016, Consultant Diabetologist, Lifespan Diabetes clinic, Himayatnagar
- 17 March 2012 - 6 March 2014, GP & Diabetologist, Farishta Diabetes Centre, Malakpet, Hyderabad
- 24 November 2010 - 17 March 2012, Family Physician, Viva Sehat Clinic (Asmangadh) Malakpet, Hyderabad
- To manage the outpatient clinic activities.
- To treat outpatients and bring awareness about common ailments.
- 16 July 2009 – 30 November 2010, Emergency Medicine, Apollo Emergency & Sugar Clinic, Malakpet, Hyderabad
- Active Management of Diabetic and Emergency Patients received.
- To stabilise the Emergency Cases
- To look after the emergency diabetic patients.
- 1 July 2009 – 28 February 2010, Critical Care Physician, Mahaveer Hospitals and Research Centre, MasabTank, Hyderabad
- Worked as a DMO in the respiratory critical care unit.
- Assisted the Pulmonologist in the RCCU.
- Assisted the procedures like Endotracheal Intubation, Thoracocentesis, Ascitic fluid Tap, etc.
- Published Research Work in Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. On Preliminary studies on the effects of crude Venom extracts of ConusMusicus in isolated Frog Heart preparation and Hematological Parameters in Rats.
Last updated on September 27th, 2022Postural hypotension is a type of low blood pressure when a person gets up from a seated or lying position. It is also termed orthostatic hypotension. This type of low BP can cause drowsiness or light-headedness or may even result in faintness. Postural hypotension can be mild. Also, its incidents may …
Last updated on September 27th, 2022Fruit is rich in vital nutrients like fiber. It forms a healthy part of a balanced diet and people use fruit as a snack as well. Yet, there are a few fruits that contain a high sugar content. And, this may lead to a rise in blood glucose levels. One such …
Diabetes is a medical condition in which blood sugars rise. There is no concrete cure for diabetes till now. Still, professionals think that it is possible to manage it via lifestyle changes like a diet. Apples are tasty, nourishing, and safe for diabetics. They exert multiple health benefits. So, let’s understand the effect of apples on …
Last updated on September 27th, 2022Type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are common autoimmune diseases. The occurrence of celiac disease in type 1 diabetic patients is 6%. Celiac disease occurs in the general population in a 1% ratio. Because of the seeming link between T1D and CD, many doctors would screen for CD after a T1D …
Last updated on September 26th, 2022 Day-by-day, Omicron cases are rising rapidly globally. This variant of SARS-COV-2 was first detected in South Africa on November 9th. Omicron has been tearing around the world. It’s creating record numbers of Covid-19 cases day after day. India, Denmark, France, Italy, Australia, Britain, and South Africa are at the lead …
Last updated on May 7th, 2022A burning feeling in the feet occurs due to nerve damage in the legs. It is often called neuropathy. Even though, many health problems can trigger burning feet. Diabetes is the most common cause. Most burning feet treatments concentrate upon: preventing extra nerve damage. lowering down the painful sensation. Burning feet …