Author: Dr. Mohammad Suleman Hussain
Dr Mohammad Suleman Hussain is the Consultant Diabetologist at Idea Clinics, Dilsukhnagar in Hyderabad. He also runs self-owned clinics, Elements Diabetes Clinic at Malakpet and Chanchalguda, Hyderabad where he frequently organizes various Diabetes Screening and awareness programs. Dr Mohammad has experience of about 9 years in the field of Diabetes and has vast experience in treating both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes patients. His areas of interest include Diabetes, Obesity and Thyroid Disorders. He aspires to come out with a service that provides quality and affordability to the people in need. He prefers working hard, working under pressure and under a competitive environment. He is open to reciprocal learning and receptive to professional discussion. Dr Mohammad has been certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), basic surgical skills, and has an advanced certification in Clinical Diabetology, Harvard Medical School, United States.
- PG Diploma in Endocrinology and Diabetology, Queen Mary University, London, UK, 2017
- M.B.B.S, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, NTR University of Health Sciences, 2009
- Advanced Certification in Clinical Diabetology, Harvard Medical University, USA, 2015
- Diploma Course in the Management of Diabetes, Medvarsity Apollo University, Hyderabad, 2014
- Intermediate, Kakatiya Jr. College, S.R.Nagar, Hyderabad, 2000
- SSC, Don Bosco Public School, Karimnagar, 1998
- 1 December 2017 till present, Consultant Physician, Diabetologist & Thyroid Specialist, Institute Of Diabetes, Endocrinology & Adiposity (IDEA Clinics), Dilsukhnagar
- 5 January 2015 till present, Consultant Physician, Diabetologist & Thyroid Specialist, Dr Suleman’s Elements Smart Diabetes Clinics, Malakpet & Chanchalguda (Self Owned)
- 1 February 2017 – 30 November 2017, Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Koya Diabetes Care Clinic, Jubilee Hills
- 2 May 2015 – 31 January 2017, Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Diabetacare Diabetes Clinic, Jubillee Hills
- 7 March 2014 - 31 January 2016, Consultant Diabetologist, Lifespan Diabetes clinic, Himayatnagar
- 17 March 2012 - 6 March 2014, GP & Diabetologist, Farishta Diabetes Centre, Malakpet, Hyderabad
- 24 November 2010 - 17 March 2012, Family Physician, Viva Sehat Clinic (Asmangadh) Malakpet, Hyderabad
- To manage the outpatient clinic activities.
- To treat outpatients and bring awareness about common ailments.
- 16 July 2009 – 30 November 2010, Emergency Medicine, Apollo Emergency & Sugar Clinic, Malakpet, Hyderabad
- Active Management of Diabetic and Emergency Patients received.
- To stabilise the Emergency Cases
- To look after the emergency diabetic patients.
- 1 July 2009 – 28 February 2010, Critical Care Physician, Mahaveer Hospitals and Research Centre, MasabTank, Hyderabad
- Worked as a DMO in the respiratory critical care unit.
- Assisted the Pulmonologist in the RCCU.
- Assisted the procedures like Endotracheal Intubation, Thoracocentesis, Ascitic fluid Tap, etc.
- Published Research Work in Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. On Preliminary studies on the effects of crude Venom extracts of ConusMusicus in isolated Frog Heart preparation and Hematological Parameters in Rats.
If a person is diabetic, he or she has to get their blood checked for anemia on a regular basis. It’s common for diabetics to also end up with this blood problem. If a person spots anemia at the beginning, he or she may better manage the problems causing it. Many individuals must have heard of …