Author: Dr. Mohammad Suleman, Consultant Diabetologist
Dr Mohammad Suleman Hussain is the Consultant Diabetologist at Idea Clinics, Dilsukhnagar in Hyderabad. He also runs self-owned clinics, Elements Diabetes Clinic at Malakpet and Chanchalguda, Hyderabad where he frequently organizes various Diabetes Screening and awareness programs. Dr Mohammad has experience of about 9 years in the field of Diabetes and has vast experience in treating both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes patients. His areas of interest include Diabetes, Obesity and Thyroid Disorders. He aspires to come out with a service that provides quality and affordability to the people in need. He prefers working hard, working under pressure and under a competitive environment. He is open to reciprocal learning and receptive to professional discussion. Dr Mohammad has been certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), basic surgical skills, and has an advanced certification in Clinical Diabetology, Harvard Medical School, United States.
- PG Diploma in Endocrinology and Diabetology, Queen Mary University, London, UK, 2017
- M.B.B.S, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, NTR University of Health Sciences, 2009
- Advanced Certification in Clinical Diabetology, Harvard Medical University, USA, 2015
- Diploma Course in the Management of Diabetes, Medvarsity Apollo University, Hyderabad, 2014
- Intermediate, Kakatiya Jr. College, S.R.Nagar, Hyderabad, 2000
- SSC, Don Bosco Public School, Karimnagar, 1998
- 1 December 2017 till present, Consultant Physician, Diabetologist & Thyroid Specialist, Institute Of Diabetes, Endocrinology & Adiposity (IDEA Clinics), Dilsukhnagar
- 5 January 2015 till present, Consultant Physician, Diabetologist & Thyroid Specialist, Dr Suleman’s Elements Smart Diabetes Clinics, Malakpet & Chanchalguda (Self Owned)
- 1 February 2017 – 30 November 2017, Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Koya Diabetes Care Clinic, Jubilee Hills
- 2 May 2015 – 31 January 2017, Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Diabetacare Diabetes Clinic, Jubillee Hills
- 7 March 2014 - 31 January 2016, Consultant Diabetologist, Lifespan Diabetes clinic, Himayatnagar
- 17 March 2012 - 6 March 2014, GP & Diabetologist, Farishta Diabetes Centre, Malakpet, Hyderabad
- 24 November 2010 - 17 March 2012, Family Physician, Viva Sehat Clinic (Asmangadh) Malakpet, Hyderabad
- To manage the outpatient clinic activities.
- To treat outpatients and bring awareness about common ailments.
- 16 July 2009 – 30 November 2010, Emergency Medicine, Apollo Emergency & Sugar Clinic, Malakpet, Hyderabad
- Active Management of Diabetic and Emergency Patients received.
- To stabilise the Emergency Cases
- To look after the emergency diabetic patients.
- 1 July 2009 – 28 February 2010, Critical Care Physician, Mahaveer Hospitals and Research Centre, MasabTank, Hyderabad
- Worked as a DMO in the respiratory critical care unit.
- Assisted the Pulmonologist in the RCCU.
- Assisted the procedures like Endotracheal Intubation, Thoracocentesis, Ascitic fluid Tap, etc.
- Published Research Work in Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. On Preliminary studies on the effects of crude Venom extracts of ConusMusicus in isolated Frog Heart preparation and Hematological Parameters in Rats.
There are over 42.2 crore diabetes patients in the world. With rising diabetes, what’s essential is its diagnosis and available treatments. Exploring methods of diagnosis today, we will explore and explain the urine glucose test. Read this informational blog to know it all. What is a Urine Glucose Test? The urine glucose test measures the amount …
Last updated on October 23rd, 2023Are you looking to manage your diabetes through a healthier diet? Well, you’re in the right place! Diabetes can be a challenging condition to navigate, but your food choices play a vital role in maintaining your blood sugar levels. As per the study conducted by the Indian Council of Medical Research …
Last updated on October 1st, 2023In a world where dietary choices play a pivotal role in managing chronic health conditions, finding the right foods to support diabetes management is of paramount importance. One such superfood that has gained recognition for its potential benefits in this regard is “ragi”. This ancient grain, native to the Indian subcontinent …
Last updated on September 26th, 2023People with diabetes should follow a balanced diet to keep their sugar levels regular. A healthy diabetic diet plan should combine nutrients and a variety of food. Cheese is a questionable food product for diabetes patients as it has a high-fat content with lots of calories. It contains reasonable amounts of …
Last updated on August 3rd, 2023Have you ever wondered if the steaming Cup of green tea you enjoy every morning could have more benefits than just waking you up? Green tea has been used for decades and is well-recognized for its considerable health benefits. Today, we’re diving into the fascinating topic of the effect of green …
Last updated on September 14th, 2023Type 2 diabetes is becoming a raging concern in India. India stands on second place in the number of diabetic patients in India, just behind China. This epidemic is the outcome of an unwatched lifestyle that is causing this spread amongst youth. Type 2 diabetes is the result of insulin resistance …