Author: Dr. Hardik Bambhania
Dr Hardik Bambhania is working as a Consultant Physician & Diabetologist in Shri K.V.O. Manav Seva Kendra Navneet Hi-tech Hospital, Mumbai. He has an experience in counselling of patients about critical issues in treating and managing diseases. This helps patients to make informed decisions. He also provides innovative and important inputs to hospital management. This helps to improve patient-care and increase revenue- generation towards growth of healthcare facilities and infrastructure.
Expert in taking complete medical history with general and systemic symptoms. He has been doing complete clinical physical examination. He has an extensive knowledge of all organ-systems, their normal and abnormal findings. Dr Hardik prescribes appropriate and necessary laboratory and imaging tests. Then, he arrives on accurate clinical diagnosis with explanation of medical co-morbidities and risk factors. Dr Hardik Bambhania has leadership abilities to lead and manage practice staff in providing patients with quality care.
- MBBS, Angeles University Foundation, Philippines, 2006 – 2012.
- Graduate Diploma Theory of Addictions, Wellington Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand, 2012 – 2013.
- DNB (MD) in Family Medicine, Saifee Hospital, Charni Road, Mumbai, 2016 – 2019.
- Certificate Program in Infectious Diseases, Training for Management of all Infectious Diseases, NANAVATI HOSPITAL, Mumbai, Oct 2020 – Dec 2020.
- Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management, Public Health Foundation of India (1 YEAR Course Under Prof. Dr Mangesh Tiwaskar), Mar 2020 – Feb 2021.
January 2021 – Present, Consultant Physician & Diabetologist, Shri K.V.O. Manav Seva Kendra Navneet Hi-tech Hospital
Sept 2019 – Oct 2020, Full-time Consulting Physician, Bhaktivedanta Hospital and Research Institute
Jun 2019 – Sep 2019, Clinical Associate in ICU, Jaslok Hospital and Research Institute
May 2016 - May 2019, Resident Medical Doctor (DNB) (Family Medicine), Saifee Hospital, Charni Road, Mumbai
- Responsible for direct care and medical treatments of critical patients in ICU.
- Gained Hands-on experience on intubation, Central Line Insertion and other essential invasive procedures.
Jan 2015 – Jan 2016, Medical Officer, M.G.G. General Hospital, Navsari
- Resident Medical Officer in Medicine Department as the First Point of Contact for Admitted Patients.
- Full-time 3 years training as DNB resident trainee doctor.
- Managed ACUTE MI, ACUTE CVA hands-on in casualty department.
Oct 2013 – Sep 2014, Medical Intern, M.G.G. General Hospital, Navsari
- Medical officer on-duty for management of walk-in patients, OPD, Ward and ICU.
May 2009 – Dec 2009, Junior Medical Intern, Angeles University Foundation Medical School
- 12-month rotatory internship in departments of Medicine, Surgery, Ob-Gyn, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Psychiatry, and Dermatology.
July 2020 – Present, Consultant Physician, DNA Multispeciality Hospital, Mumbai
May 2019 – Present, Owner and Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Infectious Disease Specialist, HR'S ADVANCED DENTAL & MEDICAL CLINIC, BORIVALI W, MUMBAI.
- Junior Medical Internship in Private Hospital as Part of Final Year of Undergraduate Medical Training.