• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
Name, Username, Email address, Password, Contact number and your profile photo
Health and other special categories of personal data:
• To help improve your experience or enable certain features of the Services we are also collecting your Personal Health and Sensitive Information(Disease info, Lifestyle info, Gender, Camera, Device Information, Date of Birth, Height, Weight, Waist Size, Lifestyle type, Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic, Smoker/Non-Smoker, Medical Conditions(Diseases), Medications, Diet preference, Food allergy, Quality of nutrition, Blood glucose level, Calorie eaten, Stress levels, Energy levels, Water Levels, Gym Name and Gym address.
• Client name, mobile number, business email, company name etc. Information we receive from your use of our services
Your device collects data to estimate a variety of metrics like the number of steps you take, your distance travelled, calories burned, weight, heart rate, sleep stages, active minutes and location. The data collected varies depending on which device you use. When your device syncs with our applications or software, data recorded on your device is transferred from your device to our servers.
The Services include features that use precise location data, including GPS signals, device sensors, Wi-Fi access points, and cell tower IDs. We collect this type of data if you grant us access to your location. You can always remove our access using your Fitbit device or mobile device settings. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
When you access or use our Services, we receive certain usage data. This includes information about your interaction with the Services, for example, when you view or search content, install applications or software, create or log into your account, pair your device to your account, or open or interact with an application on your Fitbit or other device.
How do we collect your Information?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Using mobile App
• Using website form.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• From your employer using excel.
How will we use your Information?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Provide and maintain the services
• Email you with usage details.
• Use analytics dashboard to show the reports.
Sharing of Data:
• We at Breath Well-Being understand that, you, by utilizing the Breathe Well-Being phone applications agree to share a large amount of your personal health data with us, so that we can better tailor our modules and programs to your individual needs.
• We recognize the value of keeping a close eye on how such personal data is collected and handled with a priority on compliance with privacy and data protection rules.
• However, while many consumers may prefer to withhold access to their personal information for marketing purposes, when it comes to health care, this digital transformation is an essential component of the advancement of medicine and health care. Personal medical and contextual types of health data contribute to the prediction of relevant outcomes and provide essential information for predicting the likelihood an individual to develop a serious condition, such as breast cancer, or the response of a patient to a treatment.
• Aggregated information can help researchers developing new medicines or public health officials trying to prevent or control epidemics.
• The challenge for Breathe Well-Being is to help provide data to inform researchers and others in the health care or any other industry to have access to personal health information, while also ensuring that the right to privacy of our individual users is maintained.
• In order to achieve these goals, Breath Well-Being stores the personal health data on its servers in accordance with ISO 27001 certification.
• Breathe Well-Being further recognizes that every individual has an inherent right to privacy and therefore withholds the sharing of any Personally Identifiable components in the personal/health data of its individual users with any person or organization, without the prior consent of such individual user.
• However, to inform research on health care and well-being standards, Breathe Well-Being may, without your consent, provide personal data (either in individual or in aggregate form) stored in its servers with researchers and others in the health care or any other industry after excluding all Personally Identifiable components from such data in order to maintain your privacy and anonymity.
Provide and maintain the services
Using the information we collect, we are able to deliver the Services to you and honour our Terms of Service contract with you. For example, we need to use your information to provide you with your application dashboard tracking your exercise, activity and other trends; to enable the community features of the Services; and to give you customer support.
If you use our services, we use your information to connect you with coaches, allow you to communicate with them through our Services, and help you achieve your goals to lead a healthier, more active life. For example, the goals that you provide allow you to develop a personal plan and set of actions in consultation with your coach.
Improve, personalize and develop the services
We use the information we collect to improve and personalize the Services and to develop new ones. For example, we use the information to troubleshoot and protect against errors; perform data analysis and testing; conduct research and surveys; and develop new features and Services.
When you allow us to collect precise location information, we use that information to provide and improve features of the Services such as recording where a workout took place or mapping an activity.
We also use your information to make inferences and show you more relevant content. Here are some examples:
• Information like your height, weight, gender and age allows us to improve the accuracy of your daily exercise and activity statistics like the number of calories you burned and the distance you travelled.
• Based on your sleep data, we may make inferences about your sleeping patterns and provide you with customized insights to help you improve your sleep.
• We may personalize exercise and activity goals for you based on the goals you previously set and your historical exercise or activity data.
Communicate with you
We use your information when needed to send you Service notifications and respond to you when you contact us. We also use your information to promote new features or products that we think you would be interested in. You can control marketing communications and most Service notifications by using your notification preferences in account settings or via the “Unsubscribe” link in an email.
Promote safety and security
We use the information we collect to promote the safety and security of the Services, our users, and other parties. For example, we may use the information to authenticate users, facilitate secure payments, protect against fraud and abuse, respond to a legal request or claim, conduct audits, and enforce our terms and policies.
How do we store your data?
We work hard to keep your data safe. We use a combination of technical, administrative, and physical controls to maintain the security of your data. This includes using Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) to encrypt many of our Services. No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure, however. If you have a security-related concerns, please contact
We keep your account information, like your name, email address and password, for as long as your account is in existence because we need it to operate your account. In some cases, when you give us information for a feature of the Services, we delete the data after it is no longer needed for the feature. We keep other information, like your exercise or activity data, until you use your account settings or tools to delete the data or your account because we use this data to provide you with your personal statistics and other aspects of the Services. We also keep information about you and your use of the Services for 12 months, for legal reasons, and to prevent harm, including as described in the “How We will Use Information?”
Our Company is not sending any marketing related emails, nor we are sharing the data with any third party.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. Please click here to download the form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 011-41170812
Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit the websites, they may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We are not using cookies to track anything.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 011-41170812
Or write to us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org